We are pleased to offer workplace first aid courses from 1 to 3 days. We also provide a run of specialist Paediatric First Aid courses.
Course duration are as follows;
Refresher 1/2 Day
QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) 1 Day
QA Level 3 Award Requalification 2 Day
QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) 3 Day
We are pleased to also offer the following courses at very attractive rates
Please call for details.
QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (QCF)
First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
Why do I need a first aider?
1. Are you aware that the Health and Safety Executive inspector or Local Authority can inspect your premises any reasonable time of the day.
2. If you employ more than 5 people and don’t have a first aider on site you may be liable in the event of an accident.
3. Do you know about data protection and first aid paperwork.
4. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 you have a duty of care to your staff, customers and visitors.
5. Do you know how to look after a casualty until medical help arrives?
Our trainers can help you keep your staff and customers safe in the event of an accident.
Event Phone: 01977 615735
- June 17, 2019 - June 19, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This is the FAAW – QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) delivered over 3 days Entrants will receive a First Aid Manual and Learner Pack. To be awarded the certificate you must attend all the course hours and pass the practical and written assessment. The certificate, awarded to all successful candidates is valid for three years. (more…)