ADR Dangerous Goods Tankers
Drivers transporting dangerous goods by road in bulk or in tankers over a given amount, can only do so if in possession of an ADR Driver Training Qualification.
In order to gain the Driver Training Certificate, candidates must pass examinations in a minimum of three modules; ie. the core module in tankers and at least one of the nine hazard classes.
A driver currently holding an ADR Driver Training Certificate can, at any time from the end of the 4th year, undertake a refresher course allowing them to obtain a further 5 year ADR Driver Training Certificate. The refresher training should be carried out at least 3 months before the licence expiry date.
There are a number of options:
- ADR Initial Core and Tanks only (Usually 3.5 days usually third week of the month) course is £(please ring).
- ADR Initial Core, Packages and Tanks (usually 5 days, usually first week of the month) course is £(please ring), plus exam fees (Initial, Core & Tanks, minimum 3)
- If you already hold ADR Core, the tanks module can be taken on it’s own, it costs £(please ring), per candidate and takes place on Thursdays and Fridays lasting 1.5 days.
- The ADR Refresher (Usually 3 days) is £(please ring).
The above courses can count for 21 hours (or up to 28 for the full ADR Packs & Tanks) towards the Driver CPC for a small admin fee of £20 per 7 hours, including the appropriate upload costs.
Exams are taken online and are multiple choice.
With online exams results are available at the end of the course.
For more information please
- May 11, 2020 - May 15, 2020
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Needing a dangerous goods licence? Initial Core & Packages, option for Tankers plus Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9 & DCPC (up to 28 hours) available. Exams are taken online with results given on the same day. you may attend with your own laptop, if preferred. Class 1 (Explosives) is available (more…)
Event Phone: 01977 615735
- June 29, 2020 - July 3, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Initial Core and Packages, option for Tankers plus Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9 Up to 28 hours CPC available when adding the Tanker module plus 7 classes. This course can be tailored to your own needs, i.e. Core Packages/Tankers plus a mix of the classes you require. Courses run monday through (more…)
- September 28, 2020 - October 2, 2020
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Need a dangerous goods licence. Initial Core & Packages, option for Tankers plus Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9 plus Driver CPC (up to 28 hours) available. Exams are taken online with results given the same day. If preferred you can attend with your own laptop. Class 1 (Explosives) is available by (more…)