ADR Dangerous Goods Tankers
Drivers transporting dangerous goods by road in bulk or in tankers over a given amount, can only do so if in possession of an ADR Driver Training Qualification.
In order to gain the Driver Training Certificate, candidates must pass examinations in a minimum of three modules; ie. the core module in tankers and at least one of the nine hazard classes.
A driver currently holding an ADR Driver Training Certificate can, at any time from the end of the 4th year, undertake a refresher course allowing them to obtain a further 5 year ADR Driver Training Certificate. The refresher training should be carried out at least 3 months before the licence expiry date.
There are a number of options:
- ADR Initial Core and Tanks only (Usually 3.5 days usually third week of the month) course is £(please ring).
- ADR Initial Core, Packages and Tanks (usually 5 days, usually first week of the month) course is £(please ring), plus exam fees (Initial, Core & Tanks, minimum 3)
- If you already hold ADR Core, the tanks module can be taken on it’s own, it costs £(please ring), per candidate and takes place on Thursdays and Fridays lasting 1.5 days.
- The ADR Refresher (Usually 3 days) is £(please ring).
The above courses can count for 21 hours (or up to 28 for the full ADR Packs & Tanks) towards the Driver CPC for a small admin fee of £20 per 7 hours, including the appropriate upload costs.
Exams are taken online and are multiple choice.
With online exams results are available at the end of the course.
For more information please
Event Phone: 01977 615735
- February 3, 2020 - February 7, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Initial Core and Packages, option for Tankers plus Classes 1*, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9 Up to 28 hours CPC available when adding the Tanker module plus 7 classes. This course can be tailored to your own needs, i.e. Core Packages/Tankers plus a mix of the classes you require. Courses run monday through (more…)