Driver CPC Training
Training4Logistics ensure an interesting variety of JAUPT approved courses, including:
- Drivers Hours & Tachographs – Health & Safety @Work & Road Safety
- Safe & Fuel Efficient Driving. – Basic Driver Safe & Economic Driving/Dangerous Goods
- Basic Driver Personal Wellbeing/dangerous Goods – First Aid
- Basic Driver Secure Transport Operations
All professional Goods and Passenger vehicle drivers must obtain a Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) if they wish to continue to drive for a living.
There are two types of Driver CPC:
- Initial – for drivers undertaking their ‘C’ licence test for the first time.
- Periodic – for all drivers holding a ‘C’ licence prior the scheme commencement date (these drivers were granted ‘Grandfather rights’ and exempted from the initial Driver CPC).
The requirement is for 35 hours training. This can be broken down into modules of 3.5 and 7 hours to suit the needs of the client.
Our Driver CPC course dates are as per calender, or can be run to accommodate your business needs.
For more information please
- June 5, 2017
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hosted at T4L Langthwaite House, Driver CPC course title is Emergency First Aid at Work. Price is per 7 hour course, includes upload. The QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) qualification, handbook and certificate is available with this course for an additional £17. (more…)